Design of Experiments (DOE) is one of the most powerful statistical tools to achieve an optimal process. This 2-day class introduces the theory and application of Design of Experiments. Full factorial and fractional experiments will be taught in the class. Minitab 18, a statistical software package, will be used in the class to layout the experiment and analyze the data to strive for an optimal solution.
At the end of the class, the student will understand the theory of DOE and have the capability of running and analyzing an experiment in Minitab 18. Since DOE has numerous techniques (i.e. Plackett-Burman, RSM, Central Composite, Mixture Designs), Quantum Leap Engineering also offers an intermediate and an advance class in DOE.
- Overview of Design of Experiments
- Introduction to Optimizing Solutions
- Determine main effects and interactions
- Introduction to Factorial Designs
- Full Factorial Designs
- Using Minitab to Analyze Full
- Factorial Designs
- Use Center Points to Determine Curvature
- Introduction to FractionalFactorial Designs
- Fractional Factorial Designs
- Using Minitab to Analyze Fractional Factorial Designs
- Screening Design of Experiments
- Design of Experiments Excercises in Minitab
- Create and Analyze DOE Experiments
Cost includes a 30 day access to Minitab 18 Software.
DOE Training is $1,295 /person.
Make Quantum Leaps in Efficiency and Profitability!
Would you prefer customized training for your company?
Quantum Leap Engineering (QLE) consults and develops customized Six Sigma plus Lean training programs to teach your workforce. Call Sean at 508-954-0185 to discuss what you need.
Experience the Quantum Training Difference
- Our experienced instructors each have 20-30 years in the field and a Masters or PhD degree
- We offer highly interactive, hands-on teaching including multi-media
- We customize the material for client needs
- We teach using statistical software, so that students have the statistical experience that the industry prefers
Quantum Leap Engineering is very effective both at teaching the continuous improvement tools and working with the company to implement the changes. Our management demands ROI and that’s what Quantum Leap Engineering delivers.
– Plant Manager