Join our Lean-Six Sigma Yellow Belt course This is a 3-day training program in the suburbs of Boston, MA. Class runs daily from 8:30AM to 4:30PM.
Participants experience and learn the Lean-Six Sigma philosophy and basic tools in this multi-media course. Our experienced instructors combine hands-on exercises, classroom teaching and video to fit different learning styles and to customize the class for the participants. Their experience allows them to share best practices and answer questions over a breadth of industries.
ROI for this training is usually three months or less.
There is no project required for the Yellow Belt program; however, we encourage Yellow Belts to be part of a Green/Black Belt Project team.
Yellow Belt Course Outline
- Define Phase
- Lean-Six Sigma Introduction
- Lean-Six Project Charter
- Measure Phase
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Basic Statistics
- Introduction to Minitab 18
- Introduction to Process Capability (Cpk/Cp)
- Introduction to MSA, Gage R&R
- Process Mapping
- Analyze Phase
- Root Cause/Corrective Action Problem Solving methodology (RCCA)
- Improve Phase
- Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Introduction to Manufacturing Flow Lines
- Control Phase
- Introduction to Control Charts
- Poka Yoke
- Case Studies
- Yellow Belt Quiz
Six Sigma plus Lean Yellow Belt Training is $1,595 /person.
Make Quantum Leaps in Efficiency and Profitability!
Would you prefer customized training for your company?
Quantum Leap Engineering (QLE) consults and develops customized Six Sigma plus Lean training programs to teach your workforce. Call Sean at 508-954-0185 to discuss what you need.
Experience the Quantum Training Difference
- Our experienced instructors each have 20-30 years in the field and a Masters or PhD degree
- We offer highly interactive, hands-on teaching including multi-media
- We customize the material for client needs
- We teach using statistical software, so that students have the statistical experience that the industry prefers
Quantum Leap Engineering is very effective both at teaching the continuous improvement tools and working with the company to implement the changes. Our management demands ROI and that’s what Quantum Leap Engineering delivers.
– Plant Manager